Navigation Bar

Thursday, March 31, 2011

The past few nights...a disgrace in cooking!

Unfortunately due to my hectic schedule this week I have nothing of any real note to show for my cooking.  I did make some really yummy blueberry waffles Tuesday night which I will be blogging about, but other than that it has been leftovers or throw together meals of no real significance.  For example, I made some pasta using my frozen homemade sauce and frozen turkey meatballs on Monday night, but I don't think photos of defrosting things in a microwave would be all that helpful or interesting.  Here is a picture though!

Monday night's dinner.

Bowtie noodles with homemade sauce and turkey meatballs.

I also made some chili cheese fries for lunch on Tuesday.  I already blogged about the chili, but I can't take credit for the french fries (other than baking some frozen ones) or making the cheese.  They were delicious though!
Tonight's dinner will be plain old tacos so again there will be no photos or blog about this.  I will be attending a fancy schmancy dinner banquet with my husband so I won't have time to cook anything really good.  Honorable mention to my good friend who has stepped up to bravely take on the task of watching my 4 kids.  I'm glad she has had quite some notice of this event so she has had time to physically and mentally prepare herself.  Luckily her mom is in town to act as backup!  She'll need it (insert evil laugh here)!  So instead of a pictorial walk through of my dinner preparation, I offer to you pictures of my cute 2 year old doing one of the things he loves to do the most....COLOR.  Weapon of choice-colored pencils.  This kid loves to draw almost as much as I love to cook.



No comments:

Post a Comment