Navigation Bar

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ask and you shall receive!

I was talking to my friend today and she asked if I could please add the instructions at the bottom of each post in case she wanted to print them out more easily.  She asked and I listened because it was actually a really great suggestion!  At the end of each post you will now find a "recipe card" you can copy and paste for easy printing.  I love constructive criticism, so if you have any ideas, just let me know!  I'll try to work on the older posts when I can.  You can check out the Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins and scroll to the bottom to see what I'm talking about.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! That's even better than I was picturing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was working on my last post, but just finished it. I'll try to get the recipe card for the cookies done today.

    ReplyDelete